When WWE had announced that Aj Styles will face Jinder Mahal coming Tuesday for the WWE Title. Then the WWE fans were seemed very happy. As per WWE Rumor Roundup, Aj Style will defeat Jinder Mahal at SmackDown Live and become the Two Time WWE Champion. Also, earlier Jinder Mahal was set to face The Beast at WWE Survivor Series 2017 PPV. But now Aj Styles might be going to face Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series 2017 in place of Jinder Mahal.
Heart Of The Matter
As per our WWE Rumor Roundup, because of the vicious attack on Aj Styles by Jinder Mahal and Singh Brothers last week, Shane McMahon booked this match. Shane McMahon announced that Aj Styles will face Jinder Mahal for the WWE Championship at coming Tuesday Night SmackDown Live.
Read Also: WWE Survivor Series 2017 Match Card and Predictions!
Before this scene, Aj Styles was booked against Rusev to determine the 5th and the Final member of the SmackDown Live Team. Other four member of the Blue Team is Shane McMahon (Team Captain), Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, and Shinsuke Nakamura. As per WWE Rumor Roundup, Aj Styles would be the fifth member of the team. But now it seems like that WWE has changed his mind.
As per Cageside Seats ‘s WWE Rumor Roundup, WWE wants to put the WWE Championship on the shoulder of Aj Styles. Because WWE wants to give one more WWE Dream Match to the crowd. Aj Styles vs. Brock Lesnar is a dream match that may be fulfilled at WWE Survivor Series matches. Also, Brock Lesnar vs. Aj Styles will be much more worthy than Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal.
Some other WWE Speculations
According to WWE Rumor Roundup, there are three possibilities that why WWE has changed their plans for Aj Styles and Jinder Mahal.
- The first reason may be that Jinder Mahal is considered as the worst WWE Champion till now. Mostly the WWE fans don’t like him. Because of the negative impact of the Jinder Mahal as the WWE Champion, now WWE wants to take the Title from Jinder.
- The second reason might be that Jinder Mahal is suffering from a shoulder injury. He was facing shoulder injury from a couple of months. According to WWE Rumor Roundup, Mahal’s injured shoulder needs a surgery. Also, Jinder Mahal failed a wellness policy test as per WWE Rumors.
- As per other WWE Rumor Roundup, JInder Mahal could end up retaining his WWE Championship. Because SmackDown live is suffering from a low viewership. So to make an impact on the viewership, Maybe WWE fixed this Aj Styles vs. Jinder Mahal match for the WWE Championship.
What’s Next as per WWE Rumor Roundup
There is not any confirmation about who could win the WWE Championship. Now the only confirmed thing is that Aj Style will face Jinder Mahal this week’s SmackDown Live for the WWE Championship. These are just WWE rumors that Aj Styles may win the WWE Title. However, Aj Styles defeated Jinder Mahal at WWE Live Event last week. What can what do, we just have to wait for this week’s SmackDown Live.
Other WWE Rumor Roundup for the day
- We did not saw Undertaker come back to the ring and fight with Roman Reigns to get his revenge. Also, he was not advertised for the Raw 25 Anniversary show. So he may come at the biggest stage of WWE i.e. WWE WrestleMania 35 and take his revenge from the Reigns as per WWE Rumor Roundup.
- WWE was testing Rusev-Tye Dillinger double turn and it gets a positive response as per WWE Rumor Roundup.
- We all know that Aj Styles vs. Jinder Mahal is booked for this week’s SmackDown Live. According to the WWE Rumor Round up, this is only to boost the viewership of the show. And Jinder Mahal will be able to retain his WWE title with the help of Singh Brothers.
- We may saw Ric Flair at WWE Starrcade event as per WWE Latest Rumors.
This was the WWE Rumor Roundup of the Day. If you liked it then please share it with others. And also share your views with us in the comment section 🙂