As per WWE Rumor Roundup, WWE is planning the return of the Deadman at Survivor Series in a match against John Cena.
PWInsider.com recently reported that during the promo segment of John Cena on the latest edition of Monday Night Raw, his jab at The Deadman could lead to John Cena vs. The Undertaker match at Survivor Series.
Before SummerSlam, The Undertaker was working out in the ring. Although he was not televised during that PPV. As he is working out in-ring, this may be the sign of his return.
That’s why there are various WWE Rumors take place that Undertaker will be back to WWE for one more WrestleMania. And As per WWE Rumor Roundup, he will be back to battle with John Cena. There was some gong sound at the end of the WWE No Mercy promos. Thus that may be the sign of the return of the Deadman in the near future. Most probably his return will take place at Survivor Series in a match against John Cena in order to bring a better draw to the pay-per-view.
What Is It Mean For WWE?
Earlier there were various WWE Rumors that The Undertaker will return to the WWE at SummerSlam to take continue his rivalry with Roman Reigns. But that did not happen. However, The WWE Rumor Roundup still continue regarding the return of the Undertaker.
Once this match of The Undertaker vs. John Cena was set to be booked at WrestleMania 33. But then they thought Roman Reigns will be the most suitable opponent to retire Undertaker. That’s why they made The Deadman vs. Roman Reigns for WrestleMania 33. But die hard fans thinks that The Phenom vs. The Champ is truly a dream match. But the WWE has missed that out. We did not saw Undertaker vs. John Cena since a decade.
- 5 Dream Matches WWE Still Has In Its Back Pocket after WWE No Mercy
- WWE Rumors and predictions from Hell In A Cell Event to the WrestleMania 34
Announcer of WWE Jim Ross said that The Undertaker could return to in-ring and wrestle at any time. He also gave the fact that Brock Lesnar has a busy schedule after WWE No Mercy, so he will not come to the in-ring after No Mercy PPV for a long time. Thus WWE may plan to bring back the Undertaker to fill the place of part timer Brock Lesnar.
This is not a secret that WWE takes help of its part time superstars to increase its ratings. The return of Goldberg, last year. at Survivor Series is the evidence of it. The Deadman always brings a strong rating draw. And if The Undertaker returns at Survivor Series and The Undertaker vs. John Cena’s feud takes place then it will bring heat amongst the crowd. As the crowd is waiting for this Dream match for more than a decade.
WWE Title Plans For Jinder Mahal, How John Cena Is Involved
What Is The Matter?
As per WWE Rumor Roundup, John Cena will not remain on Monday Night Raw for a long time. According to observers, the upcoming movie of John Cena would not allow him to appear at Survivor Series and WWE TLC PPV. This is the reason why John Cena vs. Roman Reigns takes place so earlier at WWE No Mercy. Also, there are WWE Rumors that John Cena will go back to SmackDown Live soon to defeat Jinder Mahal and to become 17th time World Champion.
What Is It Mean For WWE?
This is also reported that after WWE No Mercy Brock Lesnar will not come to the ring till Royal Rumble. And this will put the company in quite a pickle. As the two big draws of the WWE likely Brock Lesnar and John Cena will not be there for a long time.
Monday Night Raw proved that he can produce good TV ratings without John Cena and Brock Lesnar. Because there are other tremendous super stars present at Raw like Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns, and Samoa Joe. This is the reason why Raw is using John Cena only for a short period. And will send him back to Tuesday Night SmackDown Live soon.
SmackDown Live has poor TV ratings. The increase in rating was witnessed only during the return of John Cena on 4th July. SmackDown faced low ratings even when Jinder Mahal is the WWE Champion. So it is the time for WWE to give the WWE Title to John Cena as at present he is only the big name who carry the SmackDwon Live’s ratings up.
If both the John Cena and Brock Lesnar goes for a long time then it will be a very worsened situation for the company. The ratings of the company will start to decrease. That’s why Rumor Roundup hopes that quickly sending John Cena to SmackDown Live will help in improving the TV ratings. These days SmackDown has lack of star power. Thus Cena will be a realistic solution for the brand to maintain its viewership. Also, the WWE Championship reign of Jinder Mahal did not do any favor to the Blue Brand. Rather this makes the show more boring.
Kurt Angle Says He Will Wrestle Again In WWE
What Is The Matter?
As per WWE Rumor Roundup, Kurt Angle has recently confirmed that he wants to wrestle in the WWE ring again at least for one more time.
Here is what he said: “You will see me back in the ring, That is for sure. I do not know when, but I can’t wait.”
What Does It Mean For WWE?
The company has not officially confirmed it yet but Angle gives the sign about his return to the ring. Kurt Angle indicates that if he returns back to the ring to wrestle then Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens, Rusev and Aj Styles are potential opponents for him. And Seth Rollins as his opponent is a dream come true.
When Kurt Angle came to WWE as the General Manager of WWE Monday Night Raw, then various WWE Rumors took place that this will lead to his in-ring return too. The only problem is that whether the strict medical team of WWE give him medical clearance or not.
Meanwhile, It seems like that Kurt Angle also takes some steps to ensure his return to the ring. And if this happens, then WWE especially WWE Raw will get another part time super star to make the game interesting. Red Brand, also boasted a loaded roster to increase its viewership with Brock Lesnar, John Cena and The Undertaker (as we discussed above). Also, the Kurt Angle has the ability to attract viewership, as he did it with a limited role of GM at Monday Night Raw.
Since his return as the General Manager of Raw, he attracts a huge viewership, because of his two biggest segments. One is his involvement into the Bigg Cass heel turn and the other one is His revelation about his son Jason Jordon. This whole matter indicates that WWE fans love whatever happens around Kurt Angle. And if go in-ring then probably he could attract huge TV ratings ever.
WWE Rumor Roundup and Latest WWE Rumors for the Week:
- Monday Night Raw’s viewership declined slightly last week and SmackDown ‘s viewers have been dropped by more than 200,000. And now John Cena also went to Monday Night Raw, So this will become difficult for the Blue Brand to prevent further drops.
- As per WWE Rumor Roundup, Asuka can debut at WWE Raw in October’s TLC PPV. And it will be very interesting to see whether this superstar can bring draw like Goldberg in Women’s division.
- Due to injury, Samoa Joe will not be able to come in the ring for at least one month. As he was one of the top attraction on Red Brand, so it will be a little bit difficult for Raw to execute its creative plans of Joe until his return. As per Latest WWE Rumor Roundup, Samoa Joe can be returned to in-ring at the end of October.
- Dolph Ziggler may leave WWE next month. As his contract with WWE will also be over next month. Also, he did not do much in this year at WWE.
- The latest PWI 500 has been topped by the Kazuchika Okada of NJPW. Though Aj Styles, Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns came in at Numbers 2,3 and 4, respectively.
- As per WWE Rumor Roundup, WWE’s upcoming PPV Hell In A Cell will be headlined with Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens.
- Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax is still a longer WWE plan as per latest WWE Rumor Roundup.
- Batista would be given the honor of WWE Hall Of Fame Class next year.
- According to Latest WWE Rumor Roundup, Rey Mysterio appears to be dead.
- Why WWE is booking a fatal 4-way match for Raw Women’s Championship is because WWE wants to protect Sasha Banks and Nia Jax. And put the burden of loss on Emma as per WWE Rumor Roundup.
- UK series of WWE will be put on a hold because the last Tournament Title of UK was a huge money loser.
Loved This WWE Rumor Roundup? Then Also Share This 🙂